Effective Date April 15, 2013
2. We share Personally Identifiable Information that we receive to third parties solely for the purposes described below:
a. In cases where the disclosure is required by law or necessary to enforce our legal rights, Art Vista may share information with third parties necessary to meet this obligation. When a crime, abuse, or violation of the Art Vista license agreement is suspected, Art Vista retains the right to disclose information as necessary to enforce our rights or obligations or to address fraud, security or technical issues.
c. In all other cases, we will inform you when personal information is proposed to be disclosed to third parties and you will have the opportunity to give your consent or not prior to any such disclosure.
3. Art Vista collects the billing address of the credit card that is used to purchase products. We also collect credit card information including the card number, card type, cardholder name, and expiration date, in order to bill you for purchases made through Art Vista. This information may be collected by Art Vista itself or through PayPal. Your credit card information is not independently stored electronically by Art Vista.
4. If you have purchased a product from us, we have collected your full name and e-mail address and we may send you the occasional email to notify you of a product update, a new release, special promotions or important information about our products that we believe will be useful to you. The emails that we send contain links that enable you to “unsubscribe” from such mailings at any time. You may also contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you do not wish to be on this mailing list.
5. If you have purchased a product from us and are provided a serial number, your name, email address, postal address, and serial number are stored.
7. We attempt to follow policies and procedures that will protect against unauthorized access to your Personally Identifiable Information. Nevertheless, we can make no guarantees or warranties in this regard, and you provide information to us at your own risk.